He is sooooooooooooo cute! How is parenthood going? I love you! diane
Beautiful pics! He doesn't look so happy in the top picture, though :-P
I want to hold him!!
HEY ADRIENNE!!! I tried to call an old cell number of yours just to say hello. But congratulations and he's adorable! I hope everything is going well, and I'll be praying for you 3!!! =D -Cadie
Wonderful!! I'm so happy for you! (It was fun to see your parents in the pics, too! Tell them Aubree says hi!)
What a beautiful son you have. GT
cute little whipper-snapper!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is sooooooooooooo cute! How is parenthood going? I love you! diane
Beautiful pics! He doesn't look so happy in the top picture, though :-P
I want to hold him!!
HEY ADRIENNE!!! I tried to call an old cell number of yours just to say hello. But congratulations and he's adorable! I hope everything is going well, and I'll be praying for you 3!!! =D
-Cadie
Wonderful!! I'm so happy for you! (It was fun to see your parents in the pics, too! Tell them Aubree says hi!)
What a beautiful son you have.
GT
cute little whipper-snapper!
Post a Comment