Well, we finally got Justice into his own room a few weeks ago. He seems to really like it and he is slowly sleeping better and better. (Did I just say that? It is better but still not great. Although last night he slept for 9 hours straight!). Here are some before and after shots of his room. It still needs a wardrobe and a few finishing touches but you can get the idea.
Before....
and after!



Many thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Pauling for the crib, Grandma Lallah for the bedding set and curtain, and Aunt Donna and some friends for the wall decorations!


2 comments:
So cute!!!
it sometimes takes me a while to get around to checking people's blogs...so I'm behind in this comment...but I like his room...I'm glad he's sleeping so good for you (that means you're sleeping better too :)). Baby J is still SO cute (liked the 6 mos pics).
Post a Comment