I did the black & white/color effect in Photoshop. I saved a pic form your site and did one for you :). If you don't have photoshop (I only have it for my photography...people love it), I would love to do some for you...just email them to me...you can get my email through my profile. Talk to you soon...
4 comments:
Haha! Those are GREAT pictures! haha! love it!
That is awesome! :)
I did the black & white/color effect in Photoshop. I saved a pic form your site and did one for you :). If you don't have photoshop (I only have it for my photography...people love it), I would love to do some for you...just email them to me...you can get my email through my profile. Talk to you soon...
OH MY GOODNESS!! That is quite a sight!
Btw, the kids and I watched all the videos of Justice and we think he is too precious for words! Sweet baby.
Love y'all.
Post a Comment